Ultimate Podcast Guide
Our Ultimate Podcast Guide covers the startup phase, launch, and growth of your podcast!
This guide includes:
- 15 reasons for starting a podcast and why it matters for every business and nonprofit.
- Podcast hosting platforms and podcast apps, which ones the best, which ones are free, and which apps you absolutely must be on.
- We walk you through how to name your show, how long each episode should be, what type of content you should be producing, how often to post each new episode, and why it matters.
- We give you a behind-the-scenes look into download stats, rankings, and the review process.
- We cover production flow, show notes, and micro-content.
- It doesn’t matter how great your show is if no one knows you exist. We cover marketing, social media, email, groups, blogs, directories, street teams, and social media ads.
- We walk you through Headliner, why you should use it, how to set it up, and how to use it in your promotions.
- Guests! We show you where to find great guests, how to qualify them for your show, how to be a great guest, how to prepare for the interview, networking, building relationships with other professionals, and how to avoid rookie mistakes.
- 10 Ways to monetize your podcast and guest appearances. We include sponsorships, digital real estate, Patreon, syndication, affiliates, repurposing your content, Swag, and services.
- Templates! This is one of my favorite sections. We have mini-guides and templates for: How to Contact Celebrities, Creating Social Media Posts using Headliner, Creating your Speaker One Sheet, Email pitches, guest sharing templates, Guest Questionaire, Guest Release, and Show Notes!
All this included for only $27